Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice APK
72 from - 11 People
||:||Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice|
||:||4.0.3 and up|
||:||April 19, 2017|
Download Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice APK from CereProc Text-to-Speech last update April 19, 2017 and Developer Visit website Email info[@]cereproc.com CereProc Ltd Codebase Argyle House 3 Lady Lawson Street Edinburgh EH3 9DR UK
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Scout while driving
* Accessibility information with Talkback
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Ceitidh voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage:
Please note that the Ceitidh voice is primarily a Scottish Gaelic-language voice. The voice does have some handing of English language text but it is intended for use with Gaelic rather than English text.