LumiKids Beach by Lumosity APK
73 from - 106 People
||:||LumiKids Beach by Lumosity|
||:||Lumos Labs, Inc.|
||:||4.0 and up|
||:||October 15, 2015|
Welcome to LumiKids Beach! Enjoy a day at the beach, sure to make you laugh out loud as you explore our open-ended world. It’s all fun in the sun!
**NOTE ABOUT DEVICES WITH ANDROID 4.4 AND LOWER: Our servers are no longer allowing logins and registrations from Android devices with the Android operating system version 4.4 and lower, due to security vulnerabilities on these operating systems.
LumiKids Beach is the second app in the new early childhood product line, LumiKids by Lumosity. The LumiKids series is not intended to be brain training for kids, but instead is a digital playspace for kids to explore concepts through intuitive & adaptive activities. Our team has partnered with academic researchers to learn more about the impact of these digital activities for children but have not yet completed any studies. Our product will continue to evolve as the team learns from the outcomes of these studies. Our products are shaped not only by the input of experts, but also by the input of lots of kids themselves!
KIDS PLAY, PARENTS LEARN:
• Intuitive for young learners to use by themselves, putting kids in control with no text or voice-over instructions
• Adapts to each child’s ability level, keeping kids challenged and engaged with no feelings of failure
• As a parent, gain insight into your child's LumiKids play and receive tips on how to continue practicing these skills with your child
INTUITIVE & ADAPTIVE PLAY:
• SHARING & MAKING FRIENDS AT THE BEACH: Return beach gear you find to the character it belongs to, interacting with others based on emotional response and visual matching along the way.
• COLORING UNDERWATER SEA LIFE: Bring an underwater scene to life using fine-motor coordination and planning to color increasingly complex scenes of fish and water creatures.
• BUILDING MAJESTIC SANDCASTLES: Help crabs build a variety of sandcastles using response inhibition to collect sand buckets but avoid water balloons.
• MATCHING SINGING BEACH TURTLES: Use auditory processing and memory to experiment with and identify relative differences in pitch made by singing turtles.
Available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese
THE HEART OF LUMIKIDS
There is still a lot to learn about the impact of digital media on early childhood and we hope to shape this field of research by working with the brightest minds in the fields of child psychology, developmental neuroscience, early childhood education and digital media. LumiKids aims to be a pioneer of research that advances the study of child development and the power of digital play.
If you haven’t already, download our award-winning first app, LumiKids Park!
MADE WITH CARE IN THE LUMOSITY LABS
An experimental offshoot of Lumosity, Labs researches new digital products that help address wellness and learning needs for people of all kinds. Labs ideas draw upon scientific expertise and what we’ve learned from millions of members over Lumosity’s past 10 years. Our mission is to explore, measure, and understand through new products.
Need help or have a question?
Get in touch! help.lumosity.com