Android Games and Apps - Arabinow - Physical capital capitalgainpress - Volcanoes and volcanology geology - Download updatestar updatestar - The philosophy portal - Juja italia - Statistical techniques statistical mechanics - Google - Funding currencies money management moneymanagement - Exchange rate money management moneymanagementtrade - Microsoft account privacy
Stuart Scottish Text to Speech Voice
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output.
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Scout while driving
* Accessibility information with Talkback
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Stuart voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage: